Updraft intake manifold needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Updraft intake manifold needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 09:26 pm:

Need an aluminum manifold for an updraft U&J carburetor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 11:34 pm:

Good luck, I have been trying for a couple of years to find one, I have three cars, three carbs and two manifolds, there are two styles one is offset to clear the generator and the other is centered.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 05:55 am:

I do have a Zenith offset style but it has the name Zenith cast in it ... and a cast bell crank fitting that wouldn't be needed. Plus I have a Zenith carb on that one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Taylor, WA on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

I willing to sell my U&J carburetor with chrome plated manifold for $550.00 plus shipping cost.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 10:00 pm:

I have the carb .... just need a manifold. And an offset one would be ideal. Chrome plated?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 11:39 pm:

Mark if it does not go chrome it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Leach on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

Hi Mark what exhaust manifold are you using? I have a offset intake that I bought years ago for my speedster, but it appears to only fit a stock exhaust manifold. I made a header for my engine & the manifold hits the pipes because they come straight out from the engine. It hasn't been drilled for the bolts so it can fit any bolt pattern.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Leach on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

Hi Mark Can't seem to get the pics small enough to send. it may need a little trimming , it fits real close to the exhaust. If you can use it I would take $50 + shipping for it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

Craig ... that's great ... will send you a pm ... ok?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 01:08 am:

Mark; If Craig'sw manifold does not work or you let me know I think I have one. I bought out an estate last week and another the week before and I remember getting on at one of the estates.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 01:07 pm:

Dave, I will take it if Mark doesn't.

Rick Goelz

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration