Wanted: panel below decklid 26/27 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: panel below decklid 26/27 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonas Jansson on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 10:05 am:

I'm looking for a panel below the decklid for my model t 26/27 coupe.
Need one with the inner structure
Email me at: janssonjonas@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 10:20 am:

Jones: I have bought them from the sheet metal guy in Texas, I forget his name right now. They fit the roadster real good.

roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

I bought them off ebay before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 12:16 am:

Howell’s
http://www.fordor.com/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration