WTB 1923 Idaho License plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1923 Idaho License plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Kowalczyk on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 12:03 am:

I'm looking for a 1923 Idaho License plate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 07:29 am:

There is one currently on tbay. Price is getting a little out of hand at $82 but the condition is great. I found my '20 Colorado plate there at a total price of $60.

Good Luck,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John V. Dow on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 07:35 am:

Terry is right. Ebay is the place to find your license plate. I found and bought a 1923 Kansas plate in fair condition for about $35 all in. If you don't want to pay $82, just wait there'll be another one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Kowalczyk on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 10:43 am:

Thanx, I currently have bid on the one on eBay, was hopping to find another one elsewhere if possible.

Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 10:58 am:

You might look on your local Craig's List. I found one there and for a pretty good price.

Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 11:46 am:

I have a couple that need restoration if that works for you.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Kowalczyk on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Richard, I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 10:22 pm:

The plate will be on it's way Monday.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Kowalczyk on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

Thanks, really appreciate it, looking forward to restoring the plate and putting on my Model T.

Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 04:58 pm:

Here is what the license plate Richard sold me looks during my restoration process to completion

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 05:38 pm:

Wow! that is amazing. The color match is perfect. What a treat to see things get to a new home and treated so well.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 05:42 pm:

Richard,

Thank You, this plate will now display beautifully on my 1923 Touring..

Joe

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration