1914 Integral mount side light JNO Brown 110 pass/right side and parts light.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1914 Integral mount side light JNO Brown 110 pass/right side and parts light.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, October 06, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

This is a nice JNO Brown model 110 (right or passenger side), side light. It is the style with integral mount bracket. It is a complete light and is very solid with no rust out. There is one shallow dent in the rear panel. I show it in one of the pics. One of the clear side glasses is broken. I am including another light with a good glass to use as a parts light. The parts light has a "no name" chimney top. but it is good to use for a parts light, or restore it instead if you need a light with the red lens. I believe it to be for a 1914 but I am not sure of the year or application so make your own decisions. price is 125.00 plus 18.75 shipping in a USPS large flat rate box anywhere in the continental US. Actual cost to ship anywhere else. I will ship International. I take pay pal, money order, or personal check. International payment to be pay pal only. send PM message or e-mail dobro (at) artelco.com

This is the light and parts light you are buying.

Photos of the integral mount light

The rest of the pics are of the parts light .....

I know I should not need to add this, but I will anyway. You will be buying one complete light with integral mount and a partial parts light. Not 17 different items as the 17 photos may lead someone to believe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 11:12 pm:

new price is 100.00 plus shipping ...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration