Price drop on this touring body need room

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Price drop on this touring body need room
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 04:44 pm:

This is a great deal for the price, if anyone is interested let me know and I will pull it from t bay, Bob
http://www.ebay.com/itm/152733910488

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 06:53 pm:

Great deal shipping ruins it for me plus this time of year
Why i didnt bid on your speedster body

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 12:45 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:00 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 11:08 am:

price dropped to 1100.00 great buy need room bad
http://www.ebay.com/itm/152733910488

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 11:56 am:

Very nice, I will buy if you are not leaving so far from my home. 18 hours from my home :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

Bob, I wished it was a 22 body ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration