Early Aluminum Hogs Head without Reinforcements - For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Early Aluminum Hogs Head without Reinforcements - For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Nice Hogs Head, I don't see any repairs. Includes the pedal cams (Will be loose as they were removed after photos taken)

Asking $150 + Actual Shipping Fedex.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 08:57 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 05:20 pm:

Bump - $125

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

David I will take if is available. Randy Morse @ 99008. 509 236 2393

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 11:20 pm:

Randy,I sent you a private message. Ill get you a shipping cost tomorrow.

Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 04:52 pm:

Randy, Sent a shipping cost to your private messages. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 05:24 am:

Shipped UPS yesterday to Randy. Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration