This spring was used only on 1923-24 Roadsters. This is a new spring that has all the correct hardware. Made entirely to the original prints. I've only seen (1) original spring on a car after years of searching.
- Correct Leaf Shape and Lengths. Not the same as an 8-Leaf.
- Correct spring clamps that capture 3 leafs rather than 5
- Correct square head bolts used in spring clamps. Made in Stainless Steel to prevent rust.
- Correct thin hex nuts used on spring clamp bolts.
- Correct shape and size tie bolt and nut. Head, square size, length, end shape, etc.
- Painted with Graphite Slip-Paint between leaves, Dupont Centari elsewhere.
- Unused but was installed into a frame while restoration work was completed. Removed and replaced before the restoration was completed. Paint is chipped from fitting and storage for the last 2-3 years.
I'll wrap the exterior and ship Fedex.
Asking $600 + Actual Shipping.
Last call. Thank you.