1923-25 Radiator Apron - For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1923-25 Radiator Apron - For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

One ear is damaged. I looked for years to find an apron this good. Asking $125 + Actual Shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

Apron do you have the piece that broke off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:37 am:

Charles, I do not have the tab that is broken off. Thanks for asking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:45 am:

From the photo that David posted, that is one of the better ones I've seen. Simply make the tab for the other side and weld it on. It's unlikely you will find a better one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

David,
I will take it. PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 07:02 am:

Apron is sold (and shipped). Thank you Rick.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration