FOR SALE; SPOT LIGHT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; SPOT LIGHT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

Spot light: $39.00. One dent in the knob in back. No dents in the body. Has much of the original paint but will still need repainting. Reflector OK,
Dave Huson, 2116 charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246.

frontal spot light

side shop, spot light

Knob of spot light

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 07:41 pm:

I'll take it! What is shipping to 76040?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 01:17 am:

Robert: I can not get it in any of the USPS Flat Rate Boxes so I will use a plain cardboard box. I would estimate that shipping will be $18.75.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

Thanks. PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 12:51 am:

Robert, your spot light went out yesterday, I hope you like it.
Thanks, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration