For Sale: RARE Early Winfield Model T Racing Carburetor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: RARE Early Winfield Model T Racing Carburetor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 05:27 pm:

This is a very rare Winfield Model N carburetor that has been in storage for many years. This carburetor is unusual in that it can be used as a down draft, side draft or up draft carburetor by simply removing the four nuts and rotating the bowl. I just finished restoring it and it appears to have had very little use in it's life and all parts appeared to be original to this carburetor and show little to no wear. Great carburetor to use with a Fronty head. The bore at the intake is 1 3/4". I don't think you will find another one of these. $1100 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 05:29 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 05:29 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:56 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 07:47 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 08:55 am:

Very nice piece of art!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 11:49 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 12:31 am:

I have the same Winfield just the next size larger if any one is interested. Its in excellent condition. The barrel throttle is smooth and the shaft show no wear. I can provide clear and detailed photos. I can email them to you if interested.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 12:39 am:

I forgot to mention I used the above Winfield on my single overhead cam Fronty race car with excellent results. I changed to a dual carb set up the reason I have this one left over.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration