Need U&J carburetor parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need U&J carburetor parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 07:56 pm:

Found a nice U&J core at Hershey ... and now I need to look for the parts to reassemble it. I have a nice bowl from a Holly to retrofit ... and I can figure out the float assembly.

Now I need the correct bowl nut and the needle assembly that fits on the bottom. Anyone have these or have ideas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 11:55 pm:

Mark, I can make any thing you need.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 08:23 am:

Ha ... ok Bill. Will pay you a visit.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration