New Ruckstell Kit for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: New Ruckstell Kit for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, October 09, 2017 - 03:57 pm:

Complete new Ruckstell kit for sale, MINUS the housing and the shift lever and rod.

I bought this at the Randy Driscoll Auction in Grand Forks this summer because I wanted the spiral cut gears he had installed in it. I have several Ruckstells and have no use for this at the moment, do have use for the money.

The photos do not show the clutch gear, the P-144 internal Sun gear nor the bolts but all are new and are included. The photos show a sun gear but it is not new, there will be a new one with the kit.

There is a little surface rust on the shift lock, the box I had it in leaked in the rain.

Chaffins is getting $2600 for a new one plus a core for the housing. This has NO HOUSING, it is just the new internal unit.

You can buy a new housing for $500 plus shipping or you can use an original Ruckstell housing if you have one. Any way you do it it's a smoking deal.

I want $1550 for this one. Check or paypal. I will pay the shipping in the US.

Please contact me by email or phone instead of through the relay on this site.

406-949-3448

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

This Ruckstell kit is sold but I have two complete big drum Ruckstells and a bunch of parts for sale. Send me a note if you're interested. stanhowemt@aol.com 406-949-3448

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration