Floating Transmission Shafts FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Floating Transmission Shafts FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 03:50 am:

Floating Transmission Shafts. Still only $375.00 + shipping. Now shipping to all the world, but Canada. PM me for more info. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 12:28 pm:

Just curious Dan, but why can't you ship to Canada??? Cheers : Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 12:50 pm:

Dan I would like one of your flooring shaft but don't know how to contact you. Randy Morse 509 236 2393.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 01:56 pm:

Randy: I have sent you a PM, Check your email account on your User Profile.

Bruce: I am making these under license from Les. He is taking care of Canada. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 04:58 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 03:54 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 03:43 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 09:25 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 04:05 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 04:13 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 02:59 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 03:07 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 08:53 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 04:57 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 03:18 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 03:36 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 06:09 am:

I have one of Dans floating shafts and no matter how hot or cold the water is it won’t float.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

Richard, mine float quite well when the surface temperature of the water is 25 F.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 03:49 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 08:39 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Belling on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 08:41 pm:

Why is it called floating ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

The 2 pc design lets the transmission "float" taking the stress off the rear main and the crankshaft. It will NOT fix a bent pan, but will help with the bearing alignment (between the 3rd and 4th) to help kept the crank from breaking. Due to miss alignment there. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 04:53 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 05:06 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 03:25 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 09:46 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson, Salty Bottom, AL on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 06:21 pm:

Dan, I got mine installed a few weeks ago. No issues. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration