For Sale: 2 Firestone Model TT Solid Rubber Rear Wheels In Very Nice Shape!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 2 Firestone Model TT Solid Rubber Rear Wheels In Very Nice Shape!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 09:30 am:

Here are 2 very nice Firestone model TT (I think) solid rubber rear wheels. One has the hub and brake drum, the other does not. They are in such nice condition I wouldn't have any problem putting them on a truck and driving it. I'm asking $200 for the pair. Located 35 miles north of Chicago Illinois but if you have a Fastenal store near you I'd be willing to ship them. Fastenal does shipping between their stores.
Call text or pm if interested. 224-223-7464

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 04:35 pm:

Sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

Paul,I have a pair of these,were you able to send them Fastenal or was some other mode better? If you don't mind my asking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 01:47 am:

They look great, but they may not do well in actual use. My NOS tires, about 20-30 years old, looked perfect until I drove on them. They didn't last long.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 10:37 am:

There were a pair at Chickasha this year that had new spokes, nice paint, and brand new rubber and were only $600 for the pair... And they didnít sell... I still regret not buying them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Model-TT-Ford-Truck-Frame/282703589899?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 07:35 am:

No, the ones on eBay are not the ones that were at Chickasha. The ones at Chickasha were brand new. Old hard rubber is pretty dicey.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration