For Sale; Jno Brown 60 lamps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale; Jno Brown 60 lamps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 12:13 pm:

I am selling a pair of Jno Brown 60 sidelamps. One is near perfect with no major dents or cracks that I'm aware of. The other is missing the body bracket for mounting and has a couple of cracks in the chimney collar; it also needs a good polishing. I'm asking $900 for the pair. 586-651-5760.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 08:02 am:

Price reduced to $700.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 10:09 am:

Reduced to $600. 586-651-5760

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Sold pending payment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration