For Sale: Nice Original Doctors Coupe Tool Bag

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Nice Original Doctors Coupe Tool Bag
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

Nice original antique 1920's Doctor's bag in exceptional condition for the age. Would make a nice tool bag on the running board of a Coupe for the owner who refers to his car as a Doctor's Coupe. $65 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

larry I'll take it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

whats your email Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

Thank You Robert,
Will send You a PM that will include My
Email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 11:49 pm:

Sorry Larry I've been having problems with pm can you send to robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 12:33 am:

Hello Robert,
Sent You an email,
Let Me know if You do not receive it.
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Power on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 07:27 am:

Hello Larry. If sale falls thru, I would love the bag. Been looking.for one. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 06:07 pm:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 11:56 pm:

Just a point of interest, this is called a valise. An actual doctors bag has fold out compartments to hold various supplies and instruments.

Mark Osterman aka Dr. Bumstead (Bumstead's Celebrated Lenape Liquid Show)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration