For Sale: six rivet rear axle housings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: six rivet rear axle housings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

I have a decent set of six rivet rear axle housings that came with the sale of my 1910. They are extra to me, so I'm selling them. They are fairly nice with very little pitting except for the one reinforcement plate - it is pretty pitted but solid. The rivets may have been replaced but overall these are nice housings. $3000. 586-651-5760.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 05:57 am:

Or best offer!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration