Edison 14 Spark Plug on Ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Edison 14 Spark Plug on Ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

FYI, I have no connection to the ad or seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-EDISON-14-SPARK-PLUG-REPAIRABLE-NPT-GUC-SPOELSTR A-COLLECTION-/222670789111?hash=item33d83699f7:g:XgkAAOSwjghZ2UBc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 09:06 am:

I contacted the seller and he says this is the only Edison plug he has (I was looking for some Edison 13s), but he has many other brands that he will be listing over the next few weeks. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration