Rajo manifold for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rajo manifold for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 01:22 am:

I bought this manifold when I got a rajo head. Unfortunately I didn't realize the differences between the rajo heads and this doesn't fit my head.
$500 plus shipping
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 10:30 am:

Other side

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

$475 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 07:33 pm:

Daniel, just an FYI - that manifold will only fit the Rajo Model C35 head. Three exhaust ports and two intake ports, all on the same (right) side of the head.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

Side note. That is the correct Schebler carb that came with the head originally.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

No longer for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 10:55 pm:

Mark, this carburetor is a bronze linkert carb, were they also originally issued?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration