For Sale: 1914-15 Ford Special Standard Speedometer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1914-15 Ford Special Standard Speedometer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 06:07 pm:

This speedometer was produced during 1914-1915. Many cars came from the factor equipped with this speedometer. Complete set up with exception to cable. I've had this for many years and purchased it as a restored speedometer. The inside is as clean as a pin and appears as new. Also the mile indicator shows only 1 mile. Beautiful original inner nickel plated bezel and outer brass bezel. Beveled glass is nice as well. I tested the speedometer and it works fine. Road gear is in beautiful shape. Fiber gear shows some wear but still usable. Pinion and bearing assembly have no play and turn freely. $450 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 06:07 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 06:08 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

I will take it!
Sending PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 08:42 pm:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration