FOR SALE; TRANSMISSION DRUM PULLER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; TRANSMISSION DRUM PULLER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 06:18 pm:

Drum Puller; $39.00, I have mmore than one of these so when I got this one out of an estate the other day I decided to let it go. It is in much better shape than most of the ones you find. Make separating drums much easier with this tool, you will be glad you have it the first time you use it. Please include $9.15 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phon 303-774-9246

drum puller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 08:27 pm:

Dave is it bent the bolts are supposed be in straight line
It could be the picture if they are in a straight line i might be interested

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

It is the clutch drum puller.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 10:57 pm:

Yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 12:39 am:

Puller has been promised. Bob I tried it and it works good.

pictue

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration