FOR SALE; PAIR 1926 FRONT AXLE SPINDLES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; PAIR 1926 FRONT AXLE SPINDLES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 07:19 pm:

Spindles; $49.00 per pair, Good threads. Lowers the front of your car. Any one that thinks they just might get in the Montana 500 some day should have these no matter what year T. Please include $18.75 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246
26 spindles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 08:58 am:

Lower the front of the car with these Spindles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 03:45 pm:

Dave,
Sent you a PM.
Are the 1927's spindles the same as these?
If so, I will take them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 04:35 pm:

Hi Dave,
If you have another good pair, I will take it.
Kind regards,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 01:35 am:

Mario, I will try to remember to check through my pile of spindles tomorrow.

Steve as far as I know the 27s are the same as the 26s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 09:03 am:

Sounds good Dave! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 11:04 am:

Dave,
The funds are on the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 02:21 am:

I still have another set, but it may be spoken for also. If they are not I will accept other inquires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 08:42 am:

Dave,
I sent you a PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration