NEW valve springs for FRONTY R S T heads

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NEW valve springs for FRONTY R S T heads
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 11:21 pm:

Ordered the boxes tonight as I received the box full of the new springs I had made. I ordered 25 sets, and had 5 preorder sold so I have the reaming 20 sets to sell. Retail is $69.00 a set of 8, or $10ea. Ill have to wait till I get some boxed up to figure shipping. If you let me know thru the end of October, I'll sell them for $60.00 per set of 8. If you order more than 3 sets free shipping if going to the same address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 11:47 pm:

Will these work for a rajo head too?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Lawrence on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 12:46 am:

Could you provide any information about the spring force or spring rate?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 12:49 am:

Off the top of my head, it's past my bed time, installed height is 42pounds@2" but I should look it up tomorrow. J

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 05:19 am:

Jerome, I sent a text to your cell number. Count me in for one set please. Thanks, Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 10:10 am:

Hi Jerry, I sent you a text, please put me down for 3 sets! Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Sullivan, Powell WY on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 10:35 am:

Text sent; outer diameter needed please to confirm will fit. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 10:46 am:

Jerome, put me down for one set. If you have PayPal I can just wire it to you. MG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 01:30 am:

Thanks everyone for the email and txt's and phone calls, I still have sets and will have shipping figured by the time I get the new boxes from amazon. Based on the response I should have ordered dbl the amount as I'm 3/4 sold out. Now through Monday I will be busy getting my trailer ready for swap meeting....and room in my shop for my new(auction) lathe and many other projects. If there is any question I can answer please let me know. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 08:29 am:

Jerome: Hi From Iowa! I will take 2 sets if available? Thanks john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Cosner on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 02:19 pm:

Jerome, I would like a set. Text message sent. Thanks Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 10:51 pm:

Jerry- thanks for the update. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 12:15 am:

It seems I've been updating everyone in a text or an e-mail, and forgot to update here. Dia. Outside Dia. 1.375, Inside Dia. 1.125 These new one will need to be tested on a spring tester and I will be doing that on Monday. With midterms last week and an auction I went to and bought too much stuff It is a busy weekend. I will have shipping and Spring pressure info on Monday to post. J

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration