New Set of Fiberglass 26-7 fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: New Set of Fiberglass 26-7 fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 11:26 pm:

New never mounted but older fiberglass fenders. Pics tomorrow. Still in their gray gelcoat. A couple of very small blems but not a problem unless you did not want to paint them. Asking $75 for the set of 4. New on sale will cost you close to $900.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 11:26 am:

Jerome :
will call this afternoon ...will purchase fenders if still available ...always an optimist...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

Got a call yesterday, I'll have pictures ready to go this evening, and yes it's a typo not $75.00 but it was to be $475.00 got for the set. I believe the rear fenders are for a sedan, but you might be able to remove some to fit a roadster. Like I said, I'll have those pic later today. J

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration