For sale disc wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale disc wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 09:12 am:

(4)21" disc wheels. Original matching set. Front hubs go with them. Located in Union City, IN 47390, $2000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 09:29 am:

Nice wheels. They are bone stock mid 20's Chevrolet and are the style that takes a plate on the outside for the lugnuts to go against.FYI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 04:26 pm:

Thanks Steve! I think these are the plates? They didn't make it into the original picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 07:30 pm:

What we could do for the rear hub and brake? I'm curious to understand how it is work.
Kind regards,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Yup,those look like the plates. I'm no expert on putting them on the rears but I think you have to modify T rear hubs to fit this bolt pattern. Then you have the stock T rear brake drum. Maybe someone else that has done it will contribute.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 06:34 pm:

BTT - Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, San Diego near the Presidio on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 11:25 am:

Not mine, but there's currently one wheel for sale like these on the west coast. https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/d/model-disc-wheel-6-lug/6360076089.html

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration