Collection of mostly Model T parts and some Model A parts for sale in Middleton, WI

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Collection of mostly Model T parts and some Model A parts for sale in Middleton, WI
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 12:06 pm:

I'm posting this for a friend of mine who doesn't use computers. There is a good collection of parts here and the asking price is $1750 for the whole works. Nice, 26-27 front fenders, a good straight frame with brackets, usable rear fenders, an excellent hood. A very good complete(never been rusty) 17-22 top iron and bow set, a 26-27 front axle with correct spindles and the bottom 4 leaves of the correct low-crown spring, 3 gas tanks, one of which is an 09-11 in need of small repair, a very nice smooth 17-25 steering column in primer, and a bunch of other small stuff. ***Please Call the Phone Number in the craigslist ad if you would like to set up a time to view or purchase the parts. The owner of this collection does not text or use email. This is his office phone number and the Best time to call is between 10am and 4pm, Thank you!***

https://madison.craigslist.org/pts/d/collection-of-mostly-model/6301709536.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

And, I guess I should point out that all the non-model t stuff in the background on the photos is not "included". (Don't get there expecting to get the bicycles, signs, unrelated stuff on the shelves, etc.!)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration