FS early T parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS early T parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 07:49 pm:

Set of ribbed pedals, 85.00. C clutch pedal 60.00. R reverse pedal 30.00. Reinforcement kit for early clam shell rear end 125.00. NOS early small crank pulley 50.00. Repo brake rod supports, 1910-13 45.00. Early cast crank ratchet 50.00. Cast brass radiator cap 40.00. Firewall brackets 50.00. 2 piece steering gear case 100.00. Fan arm 35.00. All plus shipping. kdmks AT att.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

Rest end support and firewall brackets are sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Radiator cap is sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 09:14 pm:

I'll take the repro brake anti-rattler brackets, the "C" clutch pedal, and the crank ratchet. Sent a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Macky Mongold on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 09:28 pm:

I will take the early crank pulley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

Ribbed pedals, R pedal, fan arm and steering gear case are still for sale, everything else is sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

Kim -- I'll take the set of ribbed pedals. Email me at waterwalk999@gmail.com. Thanks, Mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

Ribbed pedals are sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 10:16 pm:

Kim I'll take the steering gear case
Thanks Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Zimmer on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

I'll take reinforcement for clamshell rearend

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 11:29 pm:

Kim;

R.V. really wants a set of those reinforcements if you find another set.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration