Wanted NH off set bowl

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted NH off set bowl
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 06:09 am:

Looking for a good, early style, NH bowl with the off set drain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

Anyone out there with one of these they can part with?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Friday, October 13, 2017 - 07:07 pm:

Dave Huson had some. I don't know if he would part with them or not. You should contact him and ask. He has for sale ads here all the time.

Good Luck,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

I have one if you still need one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 07:57 pm:

Hey thanks Andy, I phoned Dave and he said he had one. So, fingers crossed.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration