For Sale: Coupe trunk lid hinges

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Coupe trunk lid hinges
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 11:14 am:

This is a pair of trunk lid hinges for a coupe. These are not that common and are currently not being reproduced.

I know they are for pre 1926, just not sure if they are for 1916-1923 or 1924-1925. They appear slightly different so one might be for the earlier style and one might be for the later style. I'm not sure. I'm sure one could be easily modified to match the other.

Both hinges move freely but have some pitting.

$40 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 08:15 pm:

Price drop.

$30 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

Still for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 06:46 pm:

Another price drop.

$20 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 08:57 pm:

Ed,are you sure those are trunklid hinges? They look an awful lot like non-ford touring car door hinges I've run into in the past. They are probably for the same door,one that tapers in on the bottom,the longer hinge would be on the bottom because it would need to reach out farther to hold the door straight up and down when open.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

Steve,

My hinges look just like these:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/479623.html?1410876590

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 11:10 pm:

I thought maybe that was the reason they were not selling as lid hinges but I stand corrected. I have a '22 coupe pile and probably need one or the other but which one? Thanks for the lesson.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 09:22 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 04:49 pm:

Still for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 08:09 am:

Hinges are sold.

Thank you MTFCA Classifieds!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration