WTB : Bosch Spark Plugs 7/8 - Pre 1920

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB : Bosch Spark Plugs 7/8 - Pre 1920
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael L on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

I am trying to put together a set of 8-12 Bosch 7/8 spark plugs for my Restoration Project (non-T).
Id be glad to buy one, two or however many you have.
I would also consider a set of AC if available.
Many thanks to all in advance for help and or leads.
Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 02:51 pm:

Michael;
If you have a photo or number it might help. The 7/8 came in different configurations on the end. Some engines required longer reach to get end down in the combustion chamber. I know for Chevrolet, they used the longer reach 7/8 while the Model A Ford used shorter.
Good luck with your search.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration