FS more early parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS more early parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 08:48 pm:

Cast cam brake lever 300.00. Pair of one piece spindles, note wear marks on inner part of threads. 900.00. Cast crank ratchet 50.00 Pair of perches, no hole but one perch has had the hole welded up. 100.00 Pair of perches with hole, 75.00. Right side DB spindle with spindle arm with hole 100.00. 12-13 front cylinder cover 100.00. Radiator cap with eagle 75.00 Pair of early front fender irons 125.00. 12-13 crimped edge hot air pipe 85.00. All plus shipping. kdmks AT att.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 08:57 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Macky Mongold on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

I will take hot air pipe and cast ratchet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad Glover on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 09:37 pm:

I'll take the front fender irons. PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 10:08 pm:

Kim I'll take the radiator cap

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 10:43 pm:

One piece spindles , hot air pipe, cast ratchet, fender irons and radiator cap are sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 11:28 pm:

I will take the 12-13 cover. Sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 11:54 pm:

Brake lever and timing cover are sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 07:30 am:

Wow; sure could have used that brake lever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Macky Mongold on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 08:24 am:

I will take the no hole perches.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Manoff on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 11:10 am:

Hi Kim
Are the perches still available that do not have the bump on the radius part? 5th picture down would be the perches on the left side. I would take if still available.
Todd

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration