17" Steering Wheel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 17" Steering Wheel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 01:04 am:

17" complete steering wheel that I bought a few weeks ago at a swap meet. I was planning to use this wheel on my car until I picked up the proper Canadian steering wheel this last week off of e-bay.

The spider has been sandblasted, primered, and painted with two coats of gloss black. The steering wheel had three major cracks when I bought it. Using information gleaned on the Forum, I used metal dowel pieces and J-B Weld to put it back together. I primered it with Rust-Oleum Universal bonding primer and painted it with Dupli-Color semi-gloss paint.

I am asking $30.00 for the complete wheel and $27.00 for shipping (based on the usps site). The box weighs 6.5 lbs and measures 18.5" x 18.5" x 4.5".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 09:30 am:

PM sent.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration