For Sale - 19 Back Issues of "Antique Automobile" Magazine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - 19 Back Issues of "Antique Automobile" Magazine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

For sale, 19 various back issues of the AACA publicaton "Antique Automobile", dating from 1952 through 2017 (actually 21 mags, two issues have duplicate copies).

$50.00 for all, including USPS Priority flat rate shipping.

If interested, PM me with your shipping address and I will reply with payment instructions, thanks!

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 11:35 am:

No interest? OK, how about $30.00 with free shipping? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Mark,
I'll take them, please. Sending a PM.
Fred

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 01:57 pm:

Sold to Fred, thanks Fred and MTFCA! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration