"Fillometer" Gas filler / gauge accessory

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: "Fillometer" Gas filler / gauge accessory
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 03:43 pm:

For Sale, "Fillometer" accessory gas filler / gas gauge. Fits underneath the seat and extends out the front. This is a neat piece in good working order. The gauge actually works.

Note: this appears to be made for sedans and coupes - the kind that have square tanks with an offset hole. This WILL NOT FIT round or oval tanks. It's too short and will NOT clear the seat. That's why I'm selling it. It doesn't fit either my roadster or touring. $185. Shipping to the continental US included in price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

Reduced to $160 including shipping to lower 48. Otherwise going to T bay...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 10:29 am:

$150 including shipping to lower 48.

This fits CLOSED CARS ONLY.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SID KHONA on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 05:00 am:

Will this fit my 1915 Runabout

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 04:39 pm:

No, I donít think so Sid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration