1915 E&J light

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 E&J light
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 07:57 pm:

This light has nice original brass other than a tiny ding. The light has the wrong reflector.

$150 plus shipping
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 10:43 am:

$125 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 10:08 pm:

$110 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

$100 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Werner Straube on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 03:13 pm:

Hi Daniel,
I want to buy your lamp. I live in Germany and bought the coupelet from Mr. Lang 2016 in Hershey. The lamp would fit well to the car. The car is from 1916 and has only black lamps. In 1915 it had this lamp type. The shipping is to 07090 Westfield NJ. Please give me the total cost with transport costs. I will pay with Paypal.
best regards
Werner

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

You just missed it, it sold. I'll keep you in mind if I come across another.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration