WTB-Items for a Model T and A Garage.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB-Items for a Model T and A Garage.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 09:37 pm:

I bought an original 1916 Model T Ford garage and am looking for original shop and showroom display items. I am mostly interested in items from 1909- 1940s. This was the original Ford garage in Kenyon Mn. from 1916-1958. Any help or ideas are appreciated. It also has a full living quarters upstairs. I would also like to have a large outside Ford sign, Thanks, Bob. 507 458 6778. pixpixpixpixpixpixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

pix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Very cool- I'm jealous! I once had plans to buy a building like that and live there but I'm doubtful life will turnout that way at this point. Wish I had something neat to offer but most of my stuff is rather common...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 10:52 pm:

Bob,That's a pretty neat old bldg. I have a small but pretty neat piece to offer you. It's a Pat May 18,1909 Atwater Kent fuel gauge stick,shows gallons in square tank in one column,oval tank in another. Advertises Socony(Standard Oil Company of NY) Gasoline,Motor Oils And Greases on the other. Hope I'm not crowding your post too much. $85 ppd.picturepicturepicturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 11:57 pm:

Maybe you can work out storing some ford cars;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 07:32 am:

Hi Matt, I have enough cars, Ts, As & V/8s that is why I bought the building. Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 09:49 am:

How about a nos fan belt sign from 50's
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Branigan on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 10:11 am:

I wonder if my 10 touring ever set foot in that garage for a repair? It lived in that area for 80 years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bernie glass on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 10:45 am:

hi bob it is great what you are doing bernie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 10:52 am:

Hi Bob, I, too, am jealous... I've wanted a building like this for a long time. Just wondering, do you have any pictures of what it looked like in the Model T years?
Thanks,

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 11:36 am:

Hi Bob,

My extra coil tester is available BUT I don't want to ship it - got anyone to come get it ? $1000.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 05:04 am:

Bob: Have an extra Ford Dealer keyboard I would sell. Pm me. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 06:10 am:

Gee Bob .....

At this pace is should only cost $4,305,429.45 to furnish your new digs with smalls ......

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 07:51 am:

Hi Pat, I am sure it was here, only 2 blocks away. Maybe it should be back there. Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

My dad bought a NOS 23-25 turtle deck at that garage. That is the one on my roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By B R Goggin on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

PM coming your way Bob Peterson. Thanks - amazing building!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

Neat place Bob!

I stopped by today around 3:30 on my way home from a job site in Faribault. Your van was out front and the door was open, so I wandered inside a bit. I didn't find you inside, and I was on the clock so I will have to come by another day to get the tour. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

Bob, whatever that painted advertisement is on the side of the building, you've just got to restore it. Very nice building and good luck with it. I know we're all looking to see how it comes along. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 10:20 pm:

Hi Jerry, It is Firestone Tires, it will be back, The other side is all blank except the last dealership advertisement. There will be more vintage advertising on it and some old historic city scenes with old cars, Thanks, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 09:09 am:

Very cool Bob. I'm looking forward to the day when you'll host a T Totalers meeting there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 10:47 pm:

Hi Bob, sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 08:48 pm:

Bob:

If I recall correctly, a while back my father mentioned to you that he would trade this gas gauge for a comparable one.

Announcement in September 13, 1919 issue of "Automobile Topics"

Announcement in September 24, 1919 issue of "Motor World"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Atkins on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 09:20 am:

I have a few things; Ford dealer sales chalk board, mechanical floor jack, one of a kind hand painted sign of Henry Ford double sided from Early Ford Dealer in Illinois. A 5 quart oil can made for Model A Ford's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 11:35 pm:

It's my dream to own an old building exactly like this.....with my car collection on the first floor and living quarters on the second.

I'd do exactly what you're doing....outfit the garage to be period correct.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration