WTB 1919, 1920, 1921 or 1922 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1919, 1920, 1921 or 1922 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 11:17 pm:

Posting a request for a friend.
He is interested in buying a running Coupe.
Original or restored.
Prefers one with a starter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 08:48 am:

I might have a handle on one for a friend also who may end up selling due to health issues. But it's a '24. PM me if you want.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 01:35 pm:

I have for sale a nice original 1920 Coupe last ran in the 50's. The metal is rust free. All metal parts are present, with the fenders have the usual dents. The motor needs to be assembled (all motor parts are included). The top wood for the roof needs replacing. The rest of the wood is in great condition. It comes with a new top covering and extra 50's era roll of interior material.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 09:08 am:

Thank you for your replies.
My neighbor friend wishes to have a running T having very little maintenance.
Being an older gent, he just doesn't have the stamina, funds, time and expertise for restoration.
Based on pictures that he has seen, he is dead set on the '19 to '22 models.
I think he just wants to rekindle the driving days from the his past.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

Bumping in case there is a T closer to my friend's Indiana location so he could go see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CHRIS NELSEN on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 03:02 am:

I HAVE A 1922 COUPE, GREAT SHAPE, MISSING ENGINE, HAS 26/27 PAN HOGS HEAD, TRANSMISSION, 1918 TITLE, CALL ME 1-563-468-1454

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration