FS 7 rivet pan w/hogshead

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 7 rivet pan w/hogshead
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

have pan and hogshead available. good condition, no cracks lot $400.00 pick up only cincinnati, oh thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 01:37 pm:

added pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 04:44 pm:

I will take it if it's still for sale

Let me know.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 10:06 am:

i have been advised this pan appears to be a '13 pan, 3 rivet, that has been converted to a 7 rivet pan. all those that have expressed interest and still have interest, please PM me and i will reply.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 11:08 am:

Sent a PM. John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 11:13 am:

pan is sold pending payment

thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration