Wanted: Gas Gauge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Gas Gauge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 05:55 am:

Years ago I had a Model T with a dipstick built into the gas cap. It had the name of a gas company on it, I believe it was Tydol. I would like to find one for my current T. Doesn't have to say Tydol.
Anyone have one they’d sell to me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Graves on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 06:14 am:

There is one on eBay.

Search model t ford gas cap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 08:19 am:

I saw that one, it's what made me remember it. I'd like to find one with gas advertising on it, adds to the cool factor.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration