WTB: coil box lid

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: coil box lid
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 05:31 pm:

I thought my son removed it prior to trailering it. He thought I removed it. God removed it. Now I need another one. I know the vendors sell them, but this is on the War Wagon as a "dummy" on the firewall with all the electrical wires stuff in it and a dummy speedometer on it, so I just need the lid with the angle shape and the two latches on the side. It will get painted OD green, so condition is not important at long as no holes or rust through.
If you got one laying around, I need one mailed to Atlanta, GA. PM me what you got and what you want.

Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

Robert Brough, I will check, I think I have some. Will let you know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 11:48 am:

Robert, I checked and have some $14.95 plus $13.45 Shipping. Top will be in very good shape and have the side catches. Let me know if you want me to put your name on one of them.

Phone 303-774-9246

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration