For Sale: Speedster Seats

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Speedster Seats
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

Up for sale is a pair of Speedster seats that I have had for several years to use on my car. Since I just picked up a complete body at Hershey this year I won't be needing these.

I am pretty sure they are made by Rootlieb. I bought them off of someone who was going to use them on a speedster that they were building but never used them.

They are basically new. Just a little dirty from being moved around. The metal has some extremely light flash rust in places from being handled. A scotchbright pad would take it right off. No dents or dings and they come with the wooden bases.

Langs has these listed in their catalog for $275 a pair plus shipping. I am asking $200 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 05:16 pm:

Price drop.

$150 plus shipping for the pair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:19 pm:

May be interested... What would you estimate to NH?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 11:19 pm:

I will take them. I will send you a PM. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 05:56 pm:

Seats are sold.

Thank you MTFCA classifieds!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration