:-) - New Hampshire to anywhere enclosed last trip this year - 32 feet available for vehicle transport - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - New Hampshire to anywhere enclosed last trip this year - 32 feet available for vehicle transport - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 07:54 am:

This is my last trip to the Northeast this year ...

I will be dropping off in Andover, New Hampshire

Direct enclosed Model T or other auto transport available to anywhere in the lower 48 states safe to travel

32 feet enclosed
8 foot rear door height
8000 pound capacity

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 08:49 am:

"safe to travel"...smart thinking FJ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 09:05 am:

Yeah Tim,

I always try to include that - when the weather turns nasty you are going to be off the road one way or another.

No point scheduling transport into an area when you canít safely pull a trailer down the road.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration