:-) - Hickory, NC to Jacksonville, FL then Jacksonville, FL to San Diego, CA enclosed Model T or small auto transport available - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - Hickory, NC to Jacksonville, FL then Jacksonville, FL to San Diego, CA enclosed Model T or small auto transport available - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 05:16 pm:

I have a regular customer in Jacksonville, FL that needs his car hauled to San Diego, CA so I might head down to Florida in a few days once I drop in Hickory, NC ....

If that happens I will have room for a Model T from Hickory, NC to San Diego, CA routing thru Jacksonville, FL first ....

I plan on taking I-10 west from Florida to California.

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 05:43 am:

October 24th

Looks like I will be doing this trip next .... :-)

Space still available

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 07:27 am:

In North Carolina now.

Space is still available.

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

WOW Jim, I hope you got out of Hickory, N.C. before those tornadoes, today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 01:43 am:

Terry,

I stopped early for the day Monday well north of Hickory along I-77.

The building I was to deliver the 1930 Franklin was hit hard - the roof was partially ripped off Monday evening.

I came into town Tuesday after the storm had passed.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration