1916 Model T Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1916 Model T Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Sharp on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

Selling my 1916 Model T Roadster. It has new wood, new upholstery and top Top. Has the correct engine. $11,500

(806) 316-9026 call/text
located in Amarillo Texas

RNS9090@gmail.com is my email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 10:42 pm:

Richard,

Do you know Jimmy & Stella Watson in Tucumcari ?

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 09:56 am:

WOW those are huge pictures!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bernie glass on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 11:16 am:

hi it looks like a nice car I would like to make the picture smaller but don;t know how maybe somebody can thanks bernie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 11:49 am:

Richard: Does the car have a Ruckstell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 12:04 pm:

Looking at the partial photo of the rear axle it does not look like a Ruckstell, I did notice the Carburetor linkages to the choke, mixture and throttle do not appear to be connected.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

Bernie...I just snipped out the first pic, put it in my downloads folder, it was 247KB but it still re-produced here huge as all get out. Don't know why. Don't know what to do. Not that smart!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

On some PCs, click the CTRL and - (minus sign)buttons simultaneously and that will make the image smaller. Must click the CTRL and + (plus) sign buttons to make the print larger! (The - and + buttons are those on the numeric keypad - if you have that).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 06:17 am:

David..at least on my I-Mac, all that does is shrink the entire page, or enlarge it, but has no effect on the picture at all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 01:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 01:35 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration