MODEL T FRAME ONLY, 1912 or 1913

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: MODEL T FRAME ONLY, 1912 or 1913
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Irv Carlisle on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 11:50 am:

I can forward pictures as text or email. I don't know how to post them here.

$800

email: sbtucson@live.com

520-279-0763

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Zimmer on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

is the 1911 frame different? I thought 9-13 were the same frames?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Irv Carlisle on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 11:56 am:

I just put here what the owner said. Call him at 520-579-0027 to have your question answered please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Irv Carlisle on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 08:42 am:

Regrettably, the owner told me on the phone he has withdrawn his offer to sell this/these item(s).

As Agent, I pledge to keep your contact information and in the event circumstances change, I will let you know.

I apologize.

Sandi Baker

sbtucson@live.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 11:50 pm:

Tom:
Early 09 is lighter gauge with fish plate reinforcements. Later 09 and 10 frames are unique due to the shape of the running board forgings. 13 has no holes for mounting transmission splash pans, and may have other holes added as well. As far as I can tell, 11 and 12 are identical, except for the Torpedo which is much unique.
Regards,
Scott

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration