1913 TOURING CAR

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913 TOURING CAR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Irv Carlisle on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 12:11 pm:

50% restored

blue

I can send pictures to either email or phone text but I don't know how to post them here.

email: sbtucson@live.com

phone: 520-279-0763

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CHRIS NELSEN on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 05:56 pm:

I would like to see some pictures of your 13 email chrisvic86@att.net, thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

Asking price?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Irv Carlisle on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 08:45 pm:

1913 Touring Model T is $15K

Sandi 520-279-0763

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Irv Carlisle on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 08:45 am:

Regrettably, the owner told me on the phone he has withdrawn his offer to sell this/these item(s).

As Agent, I pledge to keep your contact information and in the event circumstances change, I will let you know.

I apologize.

Sandi Baker

sbtucson@live.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 09:00 am:

So ....

Who is Sandi Baker ?

Irv Carlisle posted several items for sale here in the Classifieds - is Irv Carlisle actually Sandi Baker ?

Let me get this straight ...

The owner who is neither Irv or Sandi now decides not to sell anything that has been posted here ?

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 09:25 am:

This was either a fishing expedition, or a scam of some sort.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Lindberg on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 09:34 am:

She did send me some pictures and was communicating with me so it may be legit???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By art ebeling on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 10:07 am:

I had inquired about this T to the email in the listing and received an email instructing me to call the owner Irv at a different phone number but same area code as the one posted. I'll put this down as sellers remorse. I am no expert but after seeing the pics posted here it would not have warranted the asking price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 11:59 pm:

Hum... New poster Irv and "Sandy" have posted 3 items for sale this week, and all 3 items have been rapidly withdrawn. Not saying this is a scam or anything, but I would be very careful dealing with these two (if they really are two that is).
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 09:02 am:

Art, I would have to agree! Wow, that IS one blue car! Not for me! And not near 50% restored I would say.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration