WTB Stevens driveline axle sleve Bearing sleve remover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Stevens driveline axle sleve Bearing sleve remover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

Robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 09:17 am:

You just missed one on EBAY!
TOO much $$$$$.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:00 am:

Hard to come by - I wouldn't let mine go for that !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:24 am:

The one on EBAY was the "newer" version. It did not have the correct clamp nuts (wing nuts instead)

The original version is superior!
After heating the bushing it would slip over and latch to pull the sleeve right off!
I have never paid over a $100.00 for one.
I collect Stevens and KRW tools.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 02:39 pm:

Let's see a picture of one. I have the T and the TT version of these devices I think. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 03:31 pm:

This is the later style which I think is far superior to the early cast one. All of the earlier style I've had were broken.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 03:50 pm:

I think that what Robert is asking about is the puller for the AXLE bearing sleeves, that is the PINION bearing sleeve puller...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 05:06 pm:

Thanks for the info - my complete Stevens rear axle/.D.S. set in the original box has what you guys are calling the "early" puller - I've probably removed dozens of inner sleeves with no problem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 06:09 pm:

Here's a few photos of my Stevens Kit -

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 06:39 pm:

That's what I'm calling the early one Steve, I have the same set but with the later puller. Sure wish I mine still had the decal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

the one like Kim has is what I was wanting LIKE EVERYBODY SAYS GOOD LUCK

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration