Set of 4 Goodyear All-Weather 4.50x21 for static car display

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Set of 4 Goodyear All-Weather 4.50x21 for static car display
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 10:52 pm:

Set of 4 GoodYear's, made about 1980's, approx 30% tread, two made in USA, two made in Canada.... Tread of all 4 match.

Also One 4.50x21 Garfield , mounted but never used.

$100.00 for the matching GoodYears
75.00 for the Garfield

Pictures to follow

Bob Jablonski

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 10:57 pm:

Plus shipping....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 12:29 am:

desktopdesktop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 03:11 am:

And these are located where ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 08:20 am:

New Jersey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

Are you willing to ship the Garfield to Michigan? If you are I'll take it Mark Eyre and it would ship to Battle Creek 49014. My email is meyre14t@gmail.com I'm using my spare as I had a complete set of those new on a car I restored in 1991 and it was damages beyond repair hitting a trailer spring in the road a few years back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Mark:

Thanks, sent e-mail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 03:59 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 11:34 pm:

Garfield Tire sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Thanks to MTFCA classified.

GoodYears still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

Still available,,,,,,,,,,,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 11:42 am:

Sent you a PM...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

Still available..........

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration