Pasco 30 x 3 1/2 wire wheel For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Pasco 30 x 3 1/2 wire wheel For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 03:08 pm:

Pasco pin drive wire wheel, 30 x 3 1/2 clincher type, lightly dented rim readily straightened, no missing spokes, tight and straight, $475 plus domestic shipping.

a

b

c

d

e

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

where are you located

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

Mark,
Click on my name and the profile shows Danville CA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

New price $425

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

where are you located?
i may know of an interested person

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dysart - SoCal on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

Mark,

Check Layden's profile. The same place that your profile says Anaheim, CA, Layden's says Danville, CA. He also answered your question in his post on this thread earlier today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

sorry for being such a boob on a computer
are there different versions of pasco wheels to worry about?
have 3 need a fourth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

Yes there are different versions of Pasco wheels. The type pictured above is more common and believed to be later than those with 6 pins that go into blind holes in the wheel center.
Above pictured type uses a wheel adapter to go over stock T wood wheel hubs and has 2 sets of threads on the nose of the adapter, a ring threads on first to hold the wheel on and then a cap threads on to lock the ring (pictured below).

a

b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 11:05 pm:

I'm looking for that Pasco wrench. Does anybody have one for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 11:54 pm:

i have the adapters just like you have with the spin on ring and cap
what i really need is just the center of the wire wheel sitting in your picture
any chance you will part with that ?
i have the rims

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 12:03 am:

i was going to buy the one wheel and take it a part just for the center but if you will sell the center that would fit the budget better

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 11:05 am:

Sorry, only have the wheel for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 12:11 pm:

Noel,
The wrench is a John Danuser repro. Does anyone know if all of his pile has been liquidated or is widow selling parts and maybe one is left?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 12:11 pm:

Hi From Iowa! I had several cast in Manganise/Bronze from an original I borrowed. It is not machined to cap & nut, but that would be the easy part. If you are interested I could get you a Picture! Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lloyd Butler No Calif on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 08:36 pm:

I have some cast steel repops identical to the original double end wrench. modeltguy@msn.com for plctures and info

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration