House Buffalo 30 x 3 1/2 wire wheel For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: House Buffalo 30 x 3 1/2 wire wheel For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 04:14 pm:

Trade this wheel, no missing spokes, tight and true, rim is not perfect but still a runner, for your nice wheel center and $100, I can package this, you pay domestic shipping.

a

b

c

d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Zimmer on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

interested in buying for a spare wheel, if you don't find someone to trade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 03:33 pm:

Would sell outright for $400 domestic shipping $45.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 04:00 pm:

Wheel is spoken for
Thanks to MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Zimmer on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

Did I get the wheel? Respond to your private message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

Tom,
When you click on my name to send a pm, this is the message that appears:
Sorry, but the user you have selected does not accept private messages.

You did not send a pm thus I can/did not respond.
Also please read again the instructions posted in the ad. Next time send an email as requested/instructed.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration